The strategy sets the stage for InnoAid’s future initiatives and defines the boundaries of the path that InnoAid will undertake in the coming years.
Overall strategy statement:
“To drive innovation for social purposes, developing our value proposition and network“.
This will be achieved through 7 strategic objectives:
- Drive InnoAid’s value proposition where aid is needed (through projects)
- Achieve broad portfolio of continued university collaborations
- Achieve broad portfolio of partnership with NGOs and public & private organizations
- Improve InnoAid’s value proposition, offering services to other organizations
- Reach acknowledgement of InnoAid’s value proposition
- Ensure the resources for people with right competences to dedicate the required time to InnoAid
- Facilitate the creation of InnoAid affiliates in other locations