InnoAid is collaborating with university students through academic partnerships. We aim to involve students from many different universities and disciplines to create a strong and highly cross-diciplinary profile, and to make use of the newest academic knowledge in our development work.
We encourage students:
- To gain interest in using their skills to address development challenges
- To undertake local research, develop concepts, prototype, set up and validate pilot implementations
- To reflect critically on InnoAid’s projects by using theories relevant for their academic path
- To share experiences and results with the InnoAid organisation
We can offer:
- Projects and challenges that are directly linked to our ongoing activities
- Network and partners, both local and global
- Tools and experience in user-centered design in developing countries
- A platform to take the project further than just the idea
- Co-supervision as well as feedback on approach and findings
- Help to arrange local accommodation, translators etc. (self-financed)
If you are interested in exploring the possibilities to get involved in an InnoAid project during your education, please write our People & HR unit firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.